* 3 tbsps Oil
* Salt to taste
* ½ cup Water
* 3 Green Chillies
* 3 Dry Red Chillies
* ½ tsp Turmeric powder
* 6 Potatoes, peeled, cubed
* Chopped Coriander leaves
* 2 tbsps Khuskhus, roasted
1. Grind the roasted khuskhsu along with the green chillies and a few tablespoons of water to a very fine paste. Keep aside.
2. Heat half of the oil in a pan for 2 minute till very hot. Shallow fry the potatoes in batches on medium heat till they are lightly browned.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Add the whole dry red chillies and turmeric powder. Fry briefly.
4. Now add the khuskhus paste and fry again on low heat for 5 minutes till the oil has left the sides of the pan.
5. Add the fried potatoes and mix well. Add water and salt. Stir, cover and keep on low heat for 15 minutes till the potatoes are soft.
6. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander. Serve hot.