Personal Information Collected by Awesomecuisine
ONLINE REGISTRATION: In order to become a member, you must first create a member account on Awesomecuisine by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, birth date, a brief summary of yourself and a password.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: Awesomecuisine takes your privacy very seriously. Awesomecuisine does not sell or otherwise disclose user information. This policy has no exceptions. We do not sell or exchange your information with any other organization, public, private, or non-profit.
EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS: Awesomecuisine generally communicates with you as a registered member of Awesomecuisine through the primary email that you have specified at the time of registration. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside Awesomecuisine.
Information you provide during registration might be used for some or all of the following:
- for editorial purposes, such as when you submit a recipe to us (e.g., to attribute your submitted recipe to you);
- to contact you for any reason regarding content you have submitted to the Web site (e.g., to ask you a question about a recipe you have submitted); and
- to identify you by name when posting content you submit to us on the Web site (e.g., when you request a recipe on the Web site, to post your name and a description of the recipe you are requesting).
- Sending you emails related to the proper functioning of your account (e.g. when you receive a response to a recipe you have posted on Awesomecuisine)
- Sending you newsletters that you have subscribed to
- Sending you occasional announcements about changes in Awesomecuisine’s policies or promotions introduction of new services
- Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, Awesomecuisine does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW: It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Accessing and Transmitting Awesomecuisine Content
All the content available for public access on Awesomecuisine is protected by copyright. Your use of this material must adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the content to Awesomecuisine, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing Awesomecuisine’s relationship with its contributors as covered below.
- You may print a single copy of any content item for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not modify any content you download or print from Awesomecuisine.com. You must retain all copyright notices and logos on any content item you download or print.
- You may not make any content item originating from Awesomecuisine.com available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission.
- You may forward Internet URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate Fair Use guidelines.
- You may post, or otherwise make publicly available, excerpts from Awesomecuisine.com content items, in any publicly accessible forum, so long as they follow standard Fair Use guidelines and Awesomecuisine.com is cited alongside the excerpt as the original source with a link back to Awesomecuisine.com.
Contributing Content to Awesomecuisine
By submitting, or offering any recipe, review, photograph, image, video, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, notes, and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a “Submitted Item”) to Awesomecuisine, either online or offline and whether or not solicited by Awesomecuisine, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
The terms in this section apply to all the content contributed to Awesomecuisine.com
- You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else’s copyright in the creation of this article.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your copyrighted content without your permission.
- You grant us non-exclusive unlimited Internet distribution rights.
- You may not publish the content you contribute to Awesomecuisine, on your personal Web site if you possess one.
- Once granted and your content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on Awesomecuisine.com it automatically becomes a permanent part of the publicly-accessible Awesomecuisine.com archives. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on Awesomecuisine.com.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for your submissions (unless otherwise agreed beforehand).
- You grant us the right to organize, categorize, collate your contributed content and present it on the website in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- We generally do not object to our contributors posting their Awesomecuisine.com contributions on other, freely accessible non-commercial Internet locations, so long as Awesomecuisine.com is clearly cited as the original publisher, and a link to Awesomecuisine is provided. You, however, agree to secure our permission first before such re-publication on other Internet sites happens.
- Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of Awesomecuisine.com and Awesomecuisine is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site , we will include your name in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant Awesomecuisine the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and e-mail address with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submission; however, only your name and not your e-mail address will be published with your Submitted Item.
Using Awesome Cuisine Forums
AwesomeCuisine.com has a forums section where members can discuss on all topics related to food and cooking. Our food forums allows you to network with other foodies, share your experiences, learn about the various kitchen accessories and appliances or get answers to your kitchen queries.
The terms in this section apply to the forums sections of AwesomeCuisine.com
- Registration to the forum is free.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use or become a member of the forums. By using the forums, you certify that you are at least 13 years old. If you are older than 13 but less than 18 years of age, you may only use the forums under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this agreement.
- No religious or political topics.
- Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of member privileges. Inappropriate conduct is any conduct deemed to be harmful to the online community. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons;
- Disseminating personal information about another individual;
- Providing computer software viruses or software designed to create a virus;
- Providing cracks or any type of cracker utility;
- Providing programs to “nuke” or create a denial of service attack against another individual or ISP;
- Facilitating the delivery of “spam” e-mail;
- Soliciting passwords from other members;
- Committing acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement;
- Providing pirated computer programs or links to such programs;
- Providing information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs;
- Providing pirated music or links to such files;
- Defaming any person, group, race, religion, gender or sex;
- Using AwesomeCuisine.com for the purpose of gathering personal identifying information from individuals for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Posting or disclosing any personal identifying information belonging to children;
- Posting any content deemed to be obscene, sexually explicit, vulgar, threatening, harassing, or abusive;
- Posting content or links to websites containing nudity or violence;
- Impersonating any member, celebrity or company or anyone else;
- Offering for sale any products or services;
- Soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- Promoting, soliciting or participating in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes;
- Posting any defamatory or otherwise false information;
- Forum members will conduct themselves in a civilized manner at all times.
- Start threads in the most relevant forum category;
- Don’t post personal attacks against other members. Take up whatever your issue you have with them privately;
- You may not post or link to material that is illegal, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, racially or sexually offensive, defamatory or objectionable in a reasonable person’s view;
- You may not post articles from your’s or other websites in their entirety. Links to and quotes from on-topic articles are acceptable, provided 1) the source is cited and credited appropriately and 2) it does not violate copyright claims and 3) doesn’t appear to be a “link drop” for your own promotional purposes;
- You may not challenge the authority of any Moderator;
- Spam, in any of its ugly forms, will not be tolerated. If you Spam the Forum, you will be immediately ejected forever without a warning;
- If you have nothing positive to say and you can’t express yourself in a VERY civil and respectful manner, then please don’t post;
- Search before you post a new thread, because there’s a good chance someone already posted it;
- Don’t hijack threads/topics. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject;
- Public posts questioning any moderator/administrator’s ability to moderate will be edited and/or removed without notice;
Under no circumstances will AwesomeCuisine.com, nor any Administrator, Moderator, web site or business associated with any Administrator or Moderator be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any post content or PM (Private Message), or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site.
You acknowledge that you are accessing and/or using the website and its content at your own risk. The website is provided on an “as is” basis. This website makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the content appearing on the website or any hyperlinked website. The company does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members on the websites. The company is not responsible for the online or offline conduct of any member of the website. The company makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the goods or services which are advertised on the websites. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by the downloading of software or other materials by any user of the websites. The company is not responsible for any damage caused to any computer or online system resulting from use of the websites. The company does not approve, endorse, or ensure the accuracy of any food, fitness, or health related information posted on the websites and implores all users to consult with their personal physician before making any changes to their health, dietary, or fitness regimes.
Under no circumstances this website shall be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages allegedly suffered or arising out of your use, non-use or misuse or access to or inability to access the website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or mobile services or any content, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
You specifically acknowledge that this website and/or its promoters shall not be liable for content or any unauthorized or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify this website and/or its promoters and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your postings, or from your unauthorized use of material obtained through this website, or from your breach of this agreement, or from any similar actions arising through your use of this website.
CONTACT US:If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us by filling the contact form.