Most people associate Indian food with curries, lavish meals or sweets, but there is also a wide variety of chutneys that are very popular across the country. Chutneys are made fresh and served with different dishes.
Apart from amazing flavours, this chutney combines the fresness of the coriander leaves and nutty flavour of the peanuts with the tartness of the lemon juice and balanced by little sugar.
This easy to make Coriander and Peanut Chutney goes well with any dish.
Coriander and Peanut Chutney Recipe
Ingredients for Coriander and Peanut Chutney
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 tblsp Peanuts unsalted and roasted
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 1/2 tblsp Lemon Juice
- a pinch Salt
How to make Coriander and Peanut Chutney
- Combine the coriander leaves, peanuts, chillies in a mixer jar.
- Add the sugar and cumin powder.
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Remove and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the salt and lemon juice.
- Mix well.