Rice Flour – 100 gms
Butter – 1 tsp
Urad Flour – 1 tsp, roasted
Spinach Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 250 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Combine rice flour with butter, salt, urad flour, spinach, red chilli powder and curry leaves in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix well to a thick pliable dough.
3. Make small balls of the dough and flatten them.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the prepared thattais till golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve as a snack.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.