Ginger Biscuits are a delicious tea time treats that you can make easily at home. They are perfect as an anytime snack especially for kids. Be it after their school activities or evening play time, these are a great snack for anyone.
To make it more interesting, use various stencil shapes to make them into fun shapes that your kids will enjoy.
Ginger Biscuit Recipe
Ingredients for Ginger Biscuit
- 500 g Wheat Flour
- 100 g Ginger cleaned, grated
- 100 g Butter
- as required Oil
- as per taste Salt
How to make Ginger Biscuit
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter until frothy.
- Add the ginger and wheat flour.
- Mix well until it has a thick, pliable dough consistency (similar to a roti dough).
- Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into small/medium rounds.
- Using a round or diamond cutter, cut them into desired shapes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
- Fry the prepared biscuits, in batches, until light golden brown.
- Remove, drain excess oil and store in a clean, sterilized jar.