Peanut Corn Salad is an easy and simple salad makes a great accompaniment to any meal or can also be served as an evening/after school snack.
Peanut Corn Salad Recipe
Ingredients for Peanut Corn Salad
- 1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts slated
- 2 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup Red Onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- a pinch Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste as per taste
- few Coriander Leaves chopped
How to make Peanut Corn Salad
- Heat a pan of salted water over medium flame.
- Add the sweet corn kernels and bring to a boil.
- Switch off flame, drain and cool.
- Combine the oil, salt, lemon juice, red chilli flakes and pepper powder.
- Add the onions, peanuts and corn.
- Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve at once or serve at room temperature.