Maida – 1 cup
Methi Leaves – 1 bunch, chopped, cleaned
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 1 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the methi leaves in a mixer or food processor.
2. Add the maida, chilli powder, butter, turmeric powder and salt.
3. Knead to a chapati dough consistency.
4. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into small discs.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the discs till golden and crisp.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.