1 cup Cashew nuts
1 cup ground Sugar
Ice cream, Vanilla Essences
Different food colours
1. Grind cashew nuts to a sticky paste.
2. In a pan, melt sugar and add paste.
3. Cook till blended on a low fire.
4. Remove. Divide into three parts.
5. Colour each part differently and add a drop of different essences to the three parts.
6. Press in different small moulds shaped like flowers or fruits.
7. Give finishing colour touches if needed.
Marzipan Fruits Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Marzipan Fruits Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.