1 cup Cashew nuts
1 cup ground Sugar
Ice cream, Vanilla Essences
Different food colours
1. Grind cashew nuts to a sticky paste.
2. In a pan, melt sugar and add paste.
3. Cook till blended on a low fire.
4. Remove. Divide into three parts.
5. Colour each part differently and add a drop of different essences to the three parts.
6. Press in different small moulds shaped like flowers or fruits.
7. Give finishing colour touches if needed.
Marzipan Fruits Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Marzipan Fruits from Awesome Cuisine.