1 cup Cashew nuts
1 cup ground Sugar
Ice cream, Vanilla Essences
Different food colours
1. Grind cashew nuts to a sticky paste.
2. In a pan, melt sugar and add paste.
3. Cook till blended on a low fire.
4. Remove. Divide into three parts.
5. Colour each part differently and add a drop of different essences to the three parts.
6. Press in different small moulds shaped like flowers or fruits.
7. Give finishing colour touches if needed.
Marzipan Fruits Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Marzipan Fruits Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.