Chicken Drumsticks – 5 to 6
Plain Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Lemon Juice – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
Ginger – 1/4 inch piece, grated
Lemon Wedges – few, to serve
1. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
2. Make a couple of incisions on the drumsticks and rub the marinade all over.
3. Cover and keep aside in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours minimum.
4. Remove and transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Place it in a preheated oven at 200C/400F and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning once or twice until cooked.
6. Remove and cool.
7. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
I was going through your recipes on chicken.
To make tantoori chicken what is the position of switches is not clear.I am using samsung micro oven.
It is confusing some books mention convection mode or combination mode etc
If you keep in high rake
what is the mode
1.Microwave + tantoori mode
only tranroori mode
or only convection mode