Christmas Coleslaw is a traditional side dish, particularly common on Christmas tables. A popular variety of coleslaw is made with a creamy dressing and includes grated carrots, shredded cabbage, and grated cheese.
Coleslaw is a dish of finely shredded cabbage, carrots, and mayonnaise. It’s usually served as a side dish.
- 2 1/2 tbsp White Cabbage finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp Red or Purple Cabbage finely chopped
- 2 Carrots medium, peeled, finely sliced
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 100 g Broccoli or Brussel Sprouts finely chopped
- handful Coriander Leaves chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- as required Lemon Juice
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, broccoli and spring onions in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder if required.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve at once or serve cold.