Raw Rice Flour – 500 gms, lightly roasted
Urad Dal Flour – handful
Bengal Gram Dal – handful, soaked, drained
Garlic – 10 to 12 cloves, peeled
Dry Red Chillies – 8
Coconut – 1/2, grated
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind together the garlic and red chillies to a fine paste.
2. Combine this with rice flour, coconut and mix well.
3. Add urad dal flour, bengal gram dal, salt and enough water.
4. Mix well to a thick dough.
5. Make small balls of this dough and roll them out into small thattais.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Fry the prepared thattais till light golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve as a snack.