Ingredients for Garlic Thattai
- 500 g Raw Rice Flour lightly roasted
- Handful Urad Dal Flour
- Handful Bengal Gram Dal soaked, drained
- 10-12 cloves Garlic peeled
- 8 nos. Dry Red Chillies
- 1/2 nos. Coconut grated
- As per taste Salt
- As required Oil
How to make Garlic Thattai
- Grind together the garlic and red chillies to a fine paste.
- Combine this with rice flour, coconut and mix well.
- Add urad dal flour, bengal gram dal, salt and enough water.
- Mix well to a thick dough.
- Make small balls of this dough and roll them out into small thattais.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the prepared thattais till light golden brown.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Serve as a snack.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !