Carrot – 100 gms
Beans – 100 gms
Cabbage – 200 gms
Peas – 100 gms
Cauliflower – 100 gms
Onion – 1 medium sized
Capsicum – 1 small
Potato – 1
Grated cheese – 1 or 2 tbsp
Aji-no-moto – 1/4 tsp
To make white sauce :
Butter – 2 tbsp
Maida – 1 tbsp
Milk – 1 cup
Black pepper powder – to taste
Salt – to taste.
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan on low heat, sprinkle maida and stir constantly, until raw flavour is lost.
2. Add milk little at a time and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
3. When sauce thickens remove from fire. Add salt, pepper, little sugar, aji-no-moto and mix well.
4. Cut all the vegetables finely and steam in pressure cooker without adding water.
5. Cut onions and capsicum into long thin pieces.
6. Take a baking dish, apply little butter and put the steamed vegetables in ti.
7. Pour white sauce to cover that, garnish on top with cut onion and capsicum.
8. sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake in hot oven till the cheese turns into light brwon in clour. ( Approximately 20 minutes ).
9. Serve hot with tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
nic n yummy outcomes following this receipe
YUM !!!!! & easy to make…
simple & easy
what do we eat this with???
Try it with Garlic Bread
What temperature to bake it at
Simple to prepare
STEAM WITHOUT ADDING WATER? MAYBE IT WORKS COZ OF INHERENT WATER CONTENT IN VEGETABLES-DO U STEAM WITH /WITHOUT PRESSUREVENT/SEETI!!
u can steem it in a pressurcooker with siitii. it hardly takes 1-2 min.