Chicken Breasts – 400 gms, grilled, shredded
Capsicum – 6 (2 red + 2 green + 2 yellow)
Garlic Cloves – 6
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tsp
Black Peppercorns – 1 tsp, coarsely grounded
Mustard Paste – 2 tsp
Salt – as per taste
Walnuts – 1/2 cup, chopped
1. Roast the capsicums on an open flame till charred evenly on all sides but not burnt.
2. Keep them in an airtight plastic bag and seal tight.
3. Keep aside for 10 minutes and remove from bag.
4. Peel, halve and remove the pith. Then cut into squares.
5. Place the shredded chicken breasts and the capsicums in a bowl.
6. Add the garlic cloves and mustard paste.
7. Sprinkle olive oil, lemon juice, peppercorns and salt.
8. Toss to mix well.
9. Garnish with walnuts.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !