A simple, easy to make and delicious chaat dish with leftover idlis.
Mini Idlis – 12 (you can also use regular idlis. Cut them into small pieces)
Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Ompodi (Sev) – handful
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Chaat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Curd – 1 cup
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the mini idlis and stir-fry for 30 to 60 seconds.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. Add a little oil to the pan.
5. Add the potatoes to the pan and fry till crisp.
6. Add the onions, potatoes, mini idlis, salt, tomatoes, chaat masala powder and curd in a large bowl.
7. Mix well.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and sev.
10. Serve at once.