Peas – 2 cups, shelled
Potatoes – 2 cups, sliced into thin strips
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 5 tsp
Green Mango – 1, small about 150 gms
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 2
Sweet Lime – 1, cut into circles
1. Peel the green mango and discard the kernel.
2. Grind the green mango and green chillies to a paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the potato strips along with salt.
5. Cook on low fire covered with a lid for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Mix in the peas and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Mix in the mango paste and the spices.
8. Keep stirring and cook on low fire till all the spices have blended well into the peas and potato.
9. Serve as a chaat garnished with sweet lime pieces.