Jelly – 1 packet (strawberry or any other flavour)
Boiling water – 1 cup
Fruit juice – 1 cup
Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
Fresh cream – 200 ml, chilled and stiffly beaten
Fruit – to garnish
Cream – to garnish
1. Dissolve the jelly in the boiling water in a large bowl.
2. Add the fruit juice, chill till the jelly begins to thicken.
3. Mix the sugar and cream in a bowl; carefully fold the cream into the jelly.
4. Pour the jelly into moulds and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until set.
5. Garnish with any fruit of your choice and decorate with whipped cream.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !