Chicken – 1 cup, chopped, boneless, skinless, cooked
Onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Cauliflower – 1/2, boiled, cleaned, chopped
Capsicum – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 4, finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Cashewnuts – 1/4 cup
Peanuts – 1/4 cup
Gasa Gasa – 1/4 cup
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and fry for a minute.
3. Add the chopped onions and fry well.
4. Now add capsicum and tomatoes.
5. Simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder and mix well.
7. Add cauliflower pieces and stir well.
8. Simmer for a minute and add the chicken pieces.
9. Add the ground paste and stir to mix well.
10. Add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes over low-medium flame.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.
Tip: After adding coconut milk do not let the mixture to boil.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.