- Broken Rice – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1/2 cup, grated
- Thin Coconut Milk – 2 1/2 cups
- Thick Coconut Milk – 1 cup
- Cardamoms – 1 tsp, ground
- Cashewnuts – few
- Raisins – few
- Clean and wash the rice.
- Cook it in the thin coconut milk till the rice becomes soft.
- Add jaggery and stir till it dissolves.
- Roast the cashewnuts and raisins separately and keep aside.
- Pour in the thick coconut milk and bring to a boil, slowly.
- Remove from fire and garnish with cashewnuts, raisins and cardamom powder.