- Peanuts – 5 tblsp, Roasted
- Garlic – 20 Cloves
- Red Chillies – 10
- Coconut – 4 tblsp, grated
- Asafoetida – A pinch
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Heat a pan under medium flame.
- Add oil and roast the red chillies , peanuts until the chillies turn crisp.
- Add the grated coconut, asafoetida and cook till a nice aroma.
- Remove from flame and cool down.
- Add salt and grind them coarsely.
- Add the garlic cloves with the skin and just run the blender for one or two times.
- Do not grind it smooth.
- Serve with idli or dosa with a little bit of oil or ghee.