Peanut Garlic Podi Recipe
Ingredients for Peanut Garlic Podi
- 5 tblsp Peanuts Roasted
- 20 Garlic Cloves
- 10 Red Chillies
- 4 tblsp Coconut grated
- Asafoetida a pinch
- 3 tsp Oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Peanut Garlic Podi
- Heat a pan under medium flame.
- Add oil and roast the red chillies , peanuts until the chillies turn crisp.
- Add the grated coconut, asafoetida and cook till a nice aroma.
- Remove from flame and cool down.
- Add salt and grind them coarsely.
- Add the garlic cloves with the skin and just run the blender for one or two times.
- Do not grind it smooth.
- Serve with idli or dosa with a little bit of oil or ghee.