Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup is a nutritious, tasty and a comforting dish. A classic Indo-Chinese recipe, this is a tangy soup loaded with plenty of vegetables. This delicious Chinese style homemadehot and sour soup with vegetables will keep you full and warm. Perfect for those cold winter days or if someone is keeping under the weather.
Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup
- 2 cup Mixed Vegetables chopped (carrots, cabbage, beans, mushrooms, peas etc.)
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 1/4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 4 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Coriander Leaves little
- Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the vegetables, spring onions, onions, ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the corn flour and stir well.
- Pour the vegetable stock and stir.
- Add the chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper powder.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Pour into individual soup bowls.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve at once.