Mango Peda is a popular and traditional North Indian sweet made during festivals and occasions. The Mango Peda is a super simple recipe and makes for a great dessert to any festival, special occasion or parties. It is very popular during the summer months as the mangoes are in season.
Made with milk powder, mango pulp and paneer, this delicious dessert is easy to make, delicious and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Mango Peda Recipe
Ingredients for Mango Peda
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 2 cup Paneer
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk Powder
- few Saffron Strands soaked in little milk
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Pistachios
- 1/4 cup Water
How to make Mango Peda
- Dilute the milk powder with water.
- Grate the paneer and keep it.
- To a pan, and the mango pulp and and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the grated paneer, sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Keep stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the saffron, diluted milk powder and cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is not sticking to the pan.
- Remove from flame and cool down.
- Add ghee to your palm, make small balls using the mixture.
- Decorate with pista and serve.