Vanilla Cupcakes are a favorite among many people because of its simple and velvety cake.
Vanilla Cupcakes is a popular dessert that can be eaten anytime of the day. This particular type of cupcake is a delicate, velvety cake that has been flavored with vanilla extract and baked until cooked through. The cupcake batter is prepared by combining all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. The batter is then divided into lined cupcake pans or prepared cups before being placed in an oven for baking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup Butter soft, sweetened
- 1/2 cup Sugar granulated
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs large
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- as per taste Salt
- 1 cup Cake Mix available in supermarkets
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and beat well till smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into paper cups and place them in muffin pans.
- Transfer the pans to a preheated oven.
- Bake them for 20 minutes at 350F/175C.
- Remove when done and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- To check if the cakes are done, insert a knife or a skewer in the center and if it comes out clean, its done.
- Store in an airtight container.
- These cupcakes stay good for up to 3 days.