A very simple and tasty dish usually served with rice items. For those who do not prefer ladies finger, this is an ideal dish for them to get started. Popularly served during festivals like Onam and during occasions like wedding, the ladies finger pachadi is very popular in South India cuisine.
- Ladies Finger (Bhindi / Okra) – 1/4 kg
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves – few
- Thick Curd – 3/4 cup
- Salt to Taste
- Take a kadai and heat oil.
- Add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and temper them.
- Add the chopped ladies finger, turmeric powder and fry well.
- To a bowl, mix the curd and salt.
- Add the fried ladies finger and serve them.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !