Bhindi Pepper Fry is a dish that is popular in the Indian subcontinent and is a dish that you can find in most Indian homes. It’s very easy to make and has a lot of variations depending on the region it’s being cooked in.
Some people like to add onions to it while others prefer adding tomatoes. Some people also like to add some dry red chillies, garlic, and ginger-garlic paste for extra flavour.
Bhindi Pepper Fry
- 500 g Ladies Finger (Okra / Bhindi)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Green Chillies
- 50 ml Oil
- 4 to 5 tbsp Black Peppercorns powdered
- Wipe and chop ladies finger into small pieces.
- Chop green chillies.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add ladies fingers, green chillies and stir. Put a lid on top and keep it covered.
- Cook over gentle heat for about 25 minutes and sprinkle pepper powder and salt.
- Serve with plain rice or roti.