Pineapples – 1 cup, peeled, chopped
Thick Curd – 1 1/2 cups
Red Chilli Powder (or Black Pepper Powder) – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2
Pomegranate Seeds – 3 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Black Salt as per taste (or regular salt)
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the pineapple pieces and pour enough water until the pineapples are fully covered.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. After 5 to 7 minutes (or until pineapples become tender), remove and keep aside.
5. Whisk the curd well.
6. Add salt, boiled pineapples, cumin powder, sugar and mix well.
7. Add pomegranate seeds, red chilli powder and green chillies.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tip: If desired, add grated coconut.
or fry 1 tsp of mustard seeds and curry leaves in little oil and add to the pachadi at step #8