1. Soak rice and moong dal separately for 3 hours.
2. Drain water and grind them together smoothly along with red chilli.
3. Mix salt with batter.
4. Chop onion and ginger into small pieces.
5. Mix them with the batter.
6. Let it ferment it for 3-4 hours.
7. Heat a pan.
8. Pour one ladleful of the batter.
9. Spread with the back of the spoon to a round shape.
10. Add 1 tsp of oil.
11. Turn over when the underside is done.
12. Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pesarattu from Awesome Cuisine.