Pizza Dosa is a delicious, easy to make treat for kids. Kids love pizzas but it is often seen as unhealthy and junk food. So, make this Pizza Dosa at home. The goodness of Dosa and the taste of a Pizza. Kids would love this.
Dosa Batter – 2 cups
Capsicum – 2, chopped
Tomato – 2, chopped, seeds removed
Onions – 2, chopped
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – little
Cheese Slices – 6 to 8, finely chopped or grated
Tomato Sauce – 2 1/2 tblsp
Garlic – 5 to 6 cloves (optional), finely chopped
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – little, chopped
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions and saute for a minute or two.
3. Add the capsicums, tomatoes and half of the cheese.
4. Add tomato sauce, mix well and cook for a minute or until the cheese starts to melt.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Pour a ladleful of the batter (or more) and spread to a thick dosa.
7. Spread the vegetable mixture on top and cook for 30 seconds
8. Sprinkle pepper powder, red chilli flakes, garlic and cheese.
9. Cover with a lid and cook for another 30 to 60 seconds, taking care not to burn the dosa.
10. Garnish with some coriander leaves.
11. Remove, cut into slices and serve.
12. This makes 2 Home made Pizza Dosas.
13. No need to flip it over.