Moong Dal – 1 cup
Ginger – a small piece, cleaned, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2
Coriander Leaves – a small bunch, cleaned, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Soak the dal for an hour.
2. Combine all the ingredients, except oil, and grind to a dosa batter consistency.
3. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
4. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread well.
5. Add a tsp of oil around the circle and cook well on both sides.
6. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !