- Vegetable Oil – 1 tblsp
- Eggs – 6
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Yellow Curry Paste – 1 tblsp
- Plain Yogurt – 4 tblsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Cilantro – handful, chopped finely
- Watercress – 1 bunch
- Zucchini – 2, cut into short sticks
For the Dressing:
- Green Chilli – 1, seeded and chopped finely
- Fish Sauce – 1 tsp
- Rice Wine Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil – 3 tblsp
- Put the eggs in a pan.
- Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then drain and rinse in cold water.
- Shell and halve.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and sauté the onion gently until softened but not browned.
- Remove from heat and stir in the curry paste.
- Let cool slightly before stirring in the yogurt, salt and half the cilantro.
- Set aside.
- Arrange the watercress and zucchini on a platter.
- To make the dressing, mix together the green chilli, fish sauce, vinegar and oil.
- Pour over the salad leaves.
- Arrange the egg halves on top of the dressed salad leaves and spoon the yogurt mixture on top.
- Garnish with the remaining cilantro.