- Beef Tomatoes – 2, large, juicy and sliced
- Smoked Chicken – 600 gms, skinned and cut into slices
- Fresh Watercress – 250 gms, thick stems and yellow leaves removed, rinsed and patted dry
- Fresh Beansprouts – 100 gms, soaked for 20 minutes in cold water, then drained and patted dry
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – few leaves
For the Dressing:
- Soft Avocado – 1 ripe
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Tarragon Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Greek Yogurt – 100 gms
- Garlic Clove – 1, small, crushed
- Fresh Tarragon Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put the avocado, lemon juice and vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the side with a rubber spatula.
- Add the yogurt, garlic and tarragon leaves and process again.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then transfer to a bowl.
- Cover closely with clingfilm and chill for 2 hours.
- To assemble the salad, divide the tomato slices between plates.
- Toss the smoked chicken, watercress, beansprouts and parsley together.
- Divide the salad ingredients between the plates.
- Adjust the seasoning in the dressing, if necessary.
- Spoon the dressing over each salad and serve.