Rasgullas – 8
Mangoes – 1 kg
Milk – 1 1/2 to 2 cups
Brown Sugar – 1 1/2 tblsp
1. Peel the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Place the pieces in a mixer and grind to a puree.
3. Add the milk and run the mixer once again.
4. Place the rasgullas on a baking dish and pour the mango puree over it.
5. Sprinkle the brown sugar and place in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 to 12 minutes or until the sugar just about begins to melt.
6. Serve hot or chilled..
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !