Split Black Gram Flour – 200gm
Garlic – 2 1/2 tbsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 4 to 5, chopped
Salt to Taste
Yellow Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 1/4 cups
1. Mix the split black gram flour, green chillies, salt, yellow chilli powder and oil together.
2. Add water and knead to stiff dough.
3. Divide the dough into small, even sized balls (around 30) and roll out into very thin discs.
4. Spread them out on a clean sheet and keep them in the sun to dry for a day or two.
5. Serve roasted or fried with any meal.