A simple and light snack, this cutlet is made with mashed raw bananas. Best served with sauce or chutney of choice. Ideal for teatime/evening snack or as a starter/appetizer to any meal.
Raw Bananas – 5 to 6
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
Saunf Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – big handful, chopped
Mint Leaves – 1/4 cup, chopped
Peanuts – 1/4 cup, chopped
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Peel and boil the bananas.
2. Then mash well and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add all the other ingredients except oil.
4. Mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into small balls and flatten them to small/medium rounds.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
7. Fry the prepared cutlets until golden brown and remove.
8. Drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot with sauce or chutney of choice.
cutlet with banana is something new. looks very yummy and tasty