Mutton – 200 gms, minced
Maida – 100 gms
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1 big, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 1 tblsp
Garam Masala – a pinch
Green Coriander – 1/2 bunch, chopped
Oil for frying
1. Sieve the maida with salt and knead with enough water to make a hard dough.
2. Cover the dough with moist cloth.
3. Heat the oil in a pan.
4. Add the onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the remaining ingredients except the oil.
6. Cook till the mutton is done.
7. Remove from the flame. Keep aside.
8. Divide the dough into lemon sized balls.
9. Roll each ball into 4 inch diameter discs.
10. Place 1 tblsp of mutton mixture in half of the disc.
11. Fold the other half over, enclosing the filling.
12. Pinch the edges to seal.
13. Heat the oil in a kadai.
14. Deep fry the patties till golden brown.
15. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Mutton Samosa Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mutton Samosa from Awesome Cuisine.