Bread Slices – 10, crusts removed, crumbled
Carrot – 2, grated
Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – few
Green Chilli – 1
Oil – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 6 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Lightly saute the capsicum and carrots.
3. Add the potatoes, breadcrumbs, coriander leaves, green chilli and salt.
4. Mix well and remove.
5. Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them lightly into a cutlet.
6. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
7. Fry the prepared cutlets on both sides until golden brown, adding little ghee.
8. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.