Maravalli Kizhangu (Tapioca) – 1 cup, boiled, mashed
Carrot – 1, grated
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Roasted Gram Flour – 3 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the tapioca, carrot, onion, green chillies, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl.
2. Add gram flour and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a tawa over medium flame.
4. Make small balls of the dough and flatten them slightly.
5. Fry the prepared cutlets on both sides till golden brown.
6. Serve hot with sauce.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.