Green Jackfruit – 400 gms, peeled and cut into one inch pieces
Oil – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Peas – 2 cups, shelled
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Bread Crumbs – 2 cups, fresh
Potatoes – 2, boiled and mashed
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the jackfruit pieces in salted water till tender.
2. Drain out all the water and keep aside to cool.
3. Heat the oil in a pan.
4. Fry the jackfruit pieces on low fire adding all the spices.
5. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes and remove to a mixing bowl.
6. Coarsely crush the shelled peas, and add to the jackfruit mixture.
7. Also, mix in the mashed potatoes, bread crumbs and green chillies.
8. Add salt as per taste and blend the mixture well so that all the ingredients are mixed well together.
9. Shape the mixture into cutlets.
10. Deep fry these in oil.
11. Serve with ketchup or green chutney.
Jackfruit and Peas Cutlets Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jackfruit and Peas Cutlets Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.