Bread Slices – 4
Cheese – 2 slices
For the Omelette:
Eggs – 3 beaten
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Green Chilli – 1
Tomato – 1, chopped and seeds removed
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. To make the omelette, Put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
2. Beat the eggs separately and then mix into the mixing bowl.
3. Beat once again.
4. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and spread the egg mixture.
5. Cook slowly on both sides.
6. Divide the prepared omelette into two halves.
7. Place one slice of cheese on one of the bread slices.
8. Place half a portion of the omelette and cover with another slice.
9. Prepare both the sandwiches in this way.
10. Grill till crispy and brown.
Note: This recipe makes 2 Grilled Cheese and Omelette Sandwich. If you want to make more sandwiches, increase the quantity accordingly.