Split Black Gram – 1 cup
Garlic – 2 tbsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 2 tsp, chopped
Salt to Taste
Yellow Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 1/4 cups
1. Mix the split gram flour along with garlic, green chillies, salt, yellow chilli powder and oil.
2. Knead to a stiff dough using water.
3. Divide the dough into 30 even sized balls and roll out into very thin discs.
4. Spread the discs on a clean sheet and allow to dry in the sun for a day or two.
5. Serve roasted or fried as an accompaniment to any meal.