Chicken Kal Dosa is a popular dosa variety for those who love non-vegetarian food. Dosa topped up with minced chicken mixture and served with either chicken curry or side dish of choice.
Minced Chicken – 100 gms
Shallots (Sambar Onions) – 6, chopped
Tomato – 1, small
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a small pinch
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chilli – 1
Garam Masala Powder – a pinch
Egg – 1, beaten
Dosa Batter as required
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for 30 seconds.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies and tomatoes.
4. Cook for a minute.
5. Add garam masala powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
6. Add minced chicken and mix well.
7. Add salt and enough water.
8. Cook until the chicken is done and water has evaporated.
9. Remove and keep aside.
10. Heat a dosa tawa over medium flame.
11. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly.
12. Sprinkle some of the chicken mixture and pour a little bit of the beaten egg mixture on top.
13. Apply oil around the edges and cook until dosa is cooked.
14. Remove and serve at once.