A mix of the classic and modern dish. Popular Dosa made into a Sandwich that kids would love.
Dosa Batter – 1 cup
Mixed Vegetables (except potatoes) – 1 cup, chopped, boiled
Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Fry the curry leaves for 20 seconds.
3. Add the potatoes, mixed vegetables, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and salt.
4. Saute well for 5 minutes and remove.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Pour a ladleful of the dosa batter and spread evenly.
7. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides till done.
8. The dosa should be a little thick unlike the regular ones.
9. Spread some of the potato mixture on one dosa and cover with another.
10. Trim the edges if desired.
11. Serve at once.
12. Kids would love this dish.