A chicken salad sandwich is a delicious and satisfying meal that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. It is a versatile dish that can be made with different ingredients to suit individual tastes.
With its combination of crunchy vegetables, creamy mayonnaise and succulent chicken, it’s no wonder this sandwich has been around for decades. From adding in your favorite spices to switching up the type of bread you use, there are endless possibilities when it comes to creating your own unique version of this classic dish.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 2 cup Chicken boiled, shredded
- 3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Carrots finely chopped or grated
- 1 Onions finely chopped + 1, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Cucumber sliced (optional)
- 1 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup Capsicum chopped
- as per taste Salt
- as per taste Black Pepper Powder
- few Lettuce chopped
- 6 to 10 Bread Slices
- Mix the mayonnaise, carrots, chicken, onions and capsicum in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices and place them on a flat surface.
- If desired, apply some butter on the slices.
- Spread some of the chicken mixture on half of the slices.
- Top up with lettuce, slices of onion, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Cover with the other halves and slice each into 2 triangles.
- Serve at once.