A very popular chicken snack/starter/appetizer recipe from South India. Bite-sized chicken pieces are marinated and deep fried.
Chicken – 500 gms, cut into small pieces
Red Chilli Powder – as per taste
Coriander Powder – 3 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Curd – 3 to 4 tblsp
Curry Leaves – 6 to 8
Green Chillies – 4
Tomato Ketchup – 4 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. In a bowl, mix chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curd and salt.
2. Marinate the chicken pieces with this and keep aside for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Heat oil in a deep pan and shallow fry the chicken pieces till cooked.
4. Remove and heat the chicken pieces in a separate pan without oil over medium flame.
5. Add the green chillies, curry leaves and ketchup.
6. Mix well till the chicken pieces are well coated.
7. Continue to cook over medium heat.
8. Remove and serve as a snack or with roti and chappatis.
Tip: If you want it to be a little gravy, add 1/2 cup of hot water mixed with little red chilli powder after step 7 and cook till gravy becomes thick.
always enjoyed in hotels. bt u hv given the receppie in so simple manner dat now i m going to try it at home.suggest me the brand for chicken 65 masala
you can use Aachi Chicken 65 or Sakthi Chicken 65 Masala.
how do prepare chicken65 masala
not so tasty
hi i want chicken 65 recipe
where can we get this chicken 65 masala. Is there any particular brand name.
Very good recipe but not yet tried
it is ok but u need to put more efforts.
Good Recipe :)