This delicious and easy to make Andhra style Mushroom Fry is a great starter/appetizer to any meal. Can also be served as an evening snack with chutney or sauce of choice.
Mushrooms – 100 gms, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
Garlic – 1/2 tsp, crushed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Coriander Leaves – few
Spring Onions – little, chopped
Curry Leaves – few
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, corn flour, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Add a little water and mix well.
3. Add the mushrooms and mix until evenly coated with the spices.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the mushrooms until golden brown and crisp.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Heat little oil in an another pan.
8. Saute the ginger, garlic, green chillies, onions and curry leaves for a minute or two.
9. Add the red chilli powder and fried mushrooms.
10. Stir well and cook for another minute.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions.
12. Serve with chutney or sauce.
image via YouTube
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !