A lip-smacking and easy to make snack, these crispy Schezwan Paneer Fingers are perfect for any parties, occasions or evening lite bites.
Paneer – 200 gms, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
Maida (Plain Flour) – 100 gms
Corn Flour – 100 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tblsp
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Dry Red Chillies – 1, finely chopped or ground coarsely
Soy Sauce – 1 to 2 tsp (adjust as desired)
Vinegar – 1 to 2 tsp (adjust as desired)
Curry Leaves – few
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Combine the maida and corn flour in a bowl.
2. Add salt, enough water and mix well.
3. Add vinegar and soy sauce.
4. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, pepper powder, onions, dry red chillies, curry leaves and stir well.
6. After a minute remove from flame and add to the batter.
7. Mix well.
8. Heat oil for deep frying in a pan.
9. Dip the paneer fingers in the batter.
10. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
11. Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot with sauce or chutney of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !