Paneer Veg Rolls is a simple and delicious dish that can be served as a fast food snack, packed for office lunch or even can be part of a weekend party menu. A lip smacking roll where rotis are stuffed with a chatpata mixture of paneer, vegetables and spices. These rolls are ready-to-eat on the go, so they are suited for anytime of the day. There are numerous variations to these rolls across the country.
Paneer Veg Roll
- 8 Chapati readymade or premade
- 200 g Paneer grated
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 4 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchur)
- 2 tbsp Carrot grated
- handful Corinader Leaves finely chopped
- Oil as required
- Salt as per taste
- Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Saute the onions for a minute.
- Saute the capsicum and carrot for a minute or two.
- Add the grated paneer and stir well.
- After a minute add cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add coriander leaves, mango powder and stir again.
- Warm the chapatis and place them on a flat surface.
- Add 1 to 2 tblsp of the prepared filling mixture in the center.
- Spread if desired.
- Sprinkle spring onions and roll them tightly.
- Serve at once or pack it for lunch.