Paneer dishes are always popular and delicious. Whatever the occasion might be, there is always a dish made with paneer. This is a simple to make, tasty snack with pieces of paneer marinated in a ginger garlic sauce. Serve with ketchup or mint chutney.
Paneer – 100 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3/4 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 1/4 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Chop the paneer into small cubes.
2. Mix the ginger garlic paste, tomato sauce, soy sauce, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder in a bowl.
3. Add the paneer pieces and mix well until evenly coated.
4. Keep aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
6. Drain excess marinade and fry the marinated paneer pieces until golden brown.
7. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
8. Serve at once.
i love the recipe veryy muchh osammmmm
Wow great recipe