Carrot and Pineapple Muffins make a good snack any time of the day and is perfect for parties. A delicious combination of carrot and pineapples, these muffins are easy to make.
- Fine Sugar – 2 1/4 tblsp
- Carrot – 1/3 cup, finely grated
- Egg – 1
- Canned Pineapple – 1/3 cup, crushed or very finely chopped
- Raisins – 1/3 cup
- Sunflower Oil – 1/3 cup + 2/3 tsp
- Plain Flour – 1/3 cup
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1/3 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/3 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 2/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Beat the oil, sugar and egg in a bowl until well blended.
- Add the carrot, pineapple and raisins.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, beating all the while until all ingredients are just combined.
- Pour this into muffin tray lined with paper liners.
- Place them into a preheated ove.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Once done, remove and cool them for a few minutes.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- These stay good for 3 to 4 days.