Maida – 200 gms
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 200 gms
Vanilla Essence – 5 drops
Eggs – 3, beaten
Oil – 200 ml
Choco Chips – 100 gms
1. Sift together the flour, and the baking powder and keep aside.
2. Grind the sugar in a mixer to a fine powder.
3. Add the oil, eggs, vanilla essence and run the mixer so that the mixture blends well together.
4. Blend till the mixture is smooth and remove to a mixing bowl.
5. Add the maida with the baking powder a little at a time into the beaten liquid mixture and.
6. Blend gently with a wooden spoon.
7. Mix in the choco chips.
8. Grease muffin trays and fill each cup half way with the cake mixture and place in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
9. Insert a skewer to see if the muffins are baked.
10. If the skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle of each muffin, the muffins are ready.
11. Put off the oven and allow the cake to cool in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
12. Once the muffins have cooled to room temperature, serve.