- Eggs – 2
- Fresh Herbs – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Red Chilli – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
- Light Soy Sauce – 3 tsp
- Butter – 1 tblsp
- Sesame Oil – 2 tsp
- Light Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Black Pepper – ground
- Salt as per taste
- Mizuna Leaves – 100 gms
- Basil or Mint Leaves – handful, shredded
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – few sprigs, for garnish
- Beat the eggs with the chopped herbs, chilli and half the soy sauce.
- Heat a tblsp of butter in a large non-stick pan.
- Pour in half the egg mix.
- Cook until golden underneath, then turn and cook the other side.
- Slice out of the pan and roll up.
- Cook the remaining mixture in the same way.
- Cut the egg rolls into thin slices and uncurl into strips.
- Combine the sesame oil and olive oil with remaining soy sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the mizuna leaves, add shredded herbs and omelette strips and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !